1. To amend the constitution, if the need arises, to
address the demands of the Madhesis, Tharus and other indigenous groups.
2. To make arrangements to implement the new constitution
by formulating necessary laws and politics, and to conduct elections
at all level.
3. To amend laws related to transitional
justice mechanisms to make their work more effective, to provide compensation
to victims of the decade-long conflict, and to resolve issues related
to disputed land through an agreement.
4. To expedite distribution of relief
for victims of the April 25, 2015 quake.
5. To address the problems of shortages
in the market and tame inflation.
6. To kick-start a campaign for national
7. To form a coalition government.